Sunday, March 4, 2012

The day i spoke most! - Halal Nan~ Karaoke all night

Yesterday was a memorable day since i came back to Japan from Malaysia.
Why? because it was the day i spoke most since then :'( How touched am I TT

It started from a lil comment on Sessy's facebook.
p/s i forgot what i wrote. Anyway, we made an appointment to meet up yesterday XD

I was going to shop some food at downtown. I havent had any food in my fridge for almost 2 weeks!!! Everyday eating either at cafeteria, or buying instant noodles and breads from vending machines TT
Sorry mum, I didnt mean to destroy my health >< but you know  I fitted to the song - The lazy song =p

So i put on some make up (joke) and dressed up. ready to go for my first hang out in downtown since 2 weeks ago. xD (now you can imagine how remote APU is from the downtown. We call ourselves "Tenkai" -  heaven, and downtown as "Gekai" - the world of mortals. (God i hate these names. It is so ridiculous. -.-)


I met up with Sessy, Nesya and Duhan and went to a halal restaurant located at Mochigahama. Shit! I forgot to take down the name of the restaurant ><
It was a curry shop. I suppose its South Asia food. but not sure about the exact representative country of the shop.

Here some descriptions of my friends. Nesya and Sessy from Indonesia and Duhan from Sri Lanka.
I have known Nesya and Sessy since the very first day we came to APU ^^ It's been 1 and a half year man!
I still remember their kindness when the first sight. We got along well as soon as we knew each other. Nesya has lived in Penang for several years, she knows many local slang of Malaysia and has the same childhood memories with us Malaysian ^^ It's always been pleasant to talk with her.

And Sessy is a cute girl different from her appearance XD U would think she is a cool girl if you dont know her. However, she is very girlish. haha  We worked very hard on coming up with a good plan to help her approach her prospect during the dinner. xD Duhan is a fantastic bro of me in APU. We haven't known each other for a long time but we fit in easily and became good friends quickly ^^

Tandori Chiken if im not mistaken. about 400 yen. yummy!


Chiken Mattika if im not mistaken XD 400 yen!
They were so yummy!!!


Chiken curry! about 900 yen with 1 Nan provided! We didn't expect the Nan would be so big! Its like....


This big!!! Thanks for my model Nesya :P
It was out of our expectations! We even ordered 1 cheese Nan and 1 Garlic Nan!

And... we also ordered another curry with 1 Nan provided >< Beef curry!
Oh my god they were sooooo delicious! Forgive my lack of English vocabularies! I cant describe the amazing taste exploding in my mouth!! Pak Putra Nan (a famous Nan restaurant in Melaka) is no match on it!!!

We were so noisy in the restaurant! Guys you laughed too loud hahaha lol but i like your craziness !

I saw 2 APU staff was having dinner with a scholarship applicant. (he got the scholarship of 100,000 yen monthly ) I supposed he was treating a meal to thank the 2 APU staff for helping him with the application.
And i thought, I should do it too. In fact, they helped me a lot. I should show some gratitude. OK I'll invite them next time ^^

After the dinner, we walked back to "Indonesian apartment" - Garden Hills (am i right? ), an apartment full of Indonesian residents xD which means Nesya and Sessy home.

I really had a good time at their house! Thanks!
Sessy and Nesya were stalking my twin bro - Ah Wei xD They chatted with him on facebook and laughed like hell lol


Distree ~~~ a very interesting friend haha and that was really a new fact to me Distree XD the boxer stuff.

Nesya~ Ur face is still ....ROUND!!!! whyyyyyy @@ you dont look round in person btw XD

I was learning how to massage!
Are all Indonesian good at massage? @@ you guys are awesome!
Thanks my Shi Fu Nesya xD It worked when I did it for my friend today haha

Duhan now i see why you love to spend times in their house xD
It was so happy that I didn't even realize the time. @@

Thanks guys for your good time! I will visit again ^^ i guess xD

-------------------------------------------------------
After Indonesian paradise, walked to Beppu tower for Karaoke~~~

with Wendy, Ou chan (China) and Gian (Indonesia)

It's been a long time since we hanged out. And i performed very well last night XD Many songs that i couldn't reach the pitch, I did it last night! like 黑色幽默,軌跡, Billionaire, 珊瑚海, 私奔到月球 @@

We sang till 5am, and shopped at 24 hours hyper market - Max Value.
and took taxi to go back.

It was really an awesome day with you guys! ^^ Thanks!

One regrettable fact that i found out was that, Plan B is already shut down. :-( no place for clubbing anymore TT

No comments:

Post a Comment